It comes as no surprise that ants are some of the most common pests in Granada Hills homes. They are silent and quickly breed, making them difficult to eradicate on your own.
Fortunately, pest control in Granada Hills can deal with any ant infestation in your home. Pest control experts have the tools, skills, and necessary knowledge to eradicate an ant infestation.
So, if you're dealing with an infestation - don't worry. Instead, contact ant control for homeowners near you.
Species Of Ants That Commonly Invade Granada Hills Homes
Granada Hills is home to a variety of ant species. However, the most common ants that invade homes are Argentine ants, carpenter ants, and pavement ants.
- Argentine ants: These tiny brown ants live throughout the world and are particularly troublesome because they can form huge colonies of up to 500,000 members. These colonies can be difficult to get rid of without the help of pest control professionals.
- Carpenter ants: These black ants are the largest ant in North America. Carpenter ants can cause significant damage to your home as they tunnel and nest in wood.
- Pavement ants: These small, brown ants live throughout the United States. Pavement ants often build their nests in the cracks of sidewalks and pavement but will enter homes in search of food and contaminate our kitchens.
Don't try to tackle an ant infestation on your own. Get ant control in Granada Hills to take care of the problem for you.
Ant pest control isn't your next do-it-yourself project - leave it to the pros. We'll take care of the infestation so that you can focus on the more important things in life.
The Many Problems Ants Can Create In Our House
Ants might be tiny, but they can cause big problems in our homes. Here are some of the ways ants can cause trouble:
- Ants can contaminate food sources.
- Ants can bite and sting people and animals.
- Some species of ants, like carpenter ants, can damage the structure of your home as they tunnel and nest in wood.
Carpenter ant control in Granada Hills can be hard to manage on your own. Fortunately, a pest control specialist can help eradicate any ants in your home. So, if you're dealing with an infestation - seek professional help ASAP.
Why It Is So Hard To Get Rid Of Ants On Your Own
Anyone who has ever tried to get rid of ants knows that it's not an easy task. There are a lot of reasons for this, including:
- Ants can quickly breed and produce huge colonies.
- Ants are small and can sneak into your home through tiny cracks and crevices.
- Ants are immune to many over-the-counter pest control products.
- You may only treat the symptoms of the problem but not the root cause.
Trying to get rid of ants on your own can be frustrating and time-consuming. The best way to deal with an ant infestation is to call ant pest control near you. Save yourself the time and hassle, and let the professionals take care of it.
Call The Professionals At The First Sign Of Ants In The House
Coming across one or two ants may lull you into a false sense of security that the problem will go away on its own. However, this isn't the case. If you see even one ant in your home, call Johnny Rat Pest Control.
Our pest control technicians will come to your home and inspect for signs of an infestation. We'll identify the type of ant and create a customized treatment plan to eliminate the problem using ant control products safe for pets.
At Johnny Rat Pest Control, your satisfaction is our top priority. We offer a wide range of home pest control and commercial pest control services to meet your specific needs.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.