Granada Hills, CA Termite Control
Termites are wood-eating pests that can cause serious damage to the structure of your home or business. As cellulose-feeders, termites eat through the structural timbers of your property and erode the construction over time. As the structure deteriorates, it becomes unsafe to be in, not to mention the damage can become very costly. The NPMA estimates that U.S. property owners spend around five billion dollars every year on termite damage repair and prevention costs. To avoid the damage that termites cause, we recommend ongoing services from pest professionals.
Treating Granada Hills Homes And Businesses For Termite Infestation
For guaranteed protection against termite damage, you’ve come to the right place. The professionals at Johnny Rat Pest Control offer complete termite control solutions as follows:
- Our qualified pest technicians offer local treatments for drywood and subterranean termites. We use fumigation for subterranean termites and trenching for drywood termites; we don’t do heat treatments.
- There is generally no follow-up service required after termite treatment; it just takes time for the treatment to kill off active termite populations. The treatment lasts about a year, and we offer an annual service warranty to see how things have progressed and help you maintain termite-free conditions.
- If your property needs further treatment, we will check in with a courtesy follow-up service to make sure there are no termite problems moving forward.
- WDO (Wood-Destroying Organism) Reports - Though we don’t offer pre-construction termite treatments, we do provide complete reporting for property owners, realtors, and homeowner’s associations. After we complete our termite inspection, we send a thorough WDO report to the clients and the board, providing detailed information on the property and the presence of termites and other wood-destroying organisms throughout the premises.
Our process is thorough and targeted to meet your specific needs. We use trusted pest methodologies to tackle infestations of all types and sizes. Below we outline the process we use:
- We start with a thorough visual inspection of the interior and exterior to locate the origin of the infestation and familiarize ourselves with the nature of the problem.
- Once we find the source of the problem, we develop the best treatment method to eliminate pests from the premises effectively and efficiently.
- Along with our customized treatments, we provide quality and efficient maintenance service to prevent harmful pests from returning to your property throughout the year.
- Our ongoing services are available monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly, depending on the customer’s needs. We also offer stand-alone services as needed.
Why Johnny Rat Pest Is Right For You
There are many reasons why leaving your termite control needs to the pest professionals is the way to go, and choosing the experts at Johnny Rat Pest Control is your best bet. Here’s why:
- Our team of qualified pest technicians has extensive experience working through complicated pest issues, and we are proud to be involved in the local community,
- We are a family owned and operated pest control company that has serviced local homes and businesses since 2007.
- We’ve worked with over 325 residential properties and dozens of commercial properties, including offices, warehouses, government buildings, private schools, apartments, restaurants, and many others.
- We offer 30-60 day service warranties, depending on the property and the specific pest situation at hand.
Reach out to the team at Johnny Rat Pest Control to discuss your termite control and prevention needs today. We’re eager to bring you dependable coverage from these wood-destroying pests, and we’ll work with you to develop the perfect approach for your Granada Hills home or business. Call today to learn more.